Training to help you to meet the specific needs of your staff and those they care for.
Scroll down for more information...
Hospital & Health
Our training enables your staff to:
- prevent and de-escalate crises
- understand the role of Positive behaviour support plans within a behaviour management framework
- understand the causes of challenging behaviour and its functions
- provide effective coping strategies for service users and support workers
- reduce the need to rely on high-risk interventions
- learn a range of breakaway and physical techniques
We offer two models of delivery for this training:
Participant model – one of our highly experienced BILD Acredited PRICE training Instructor’s deliver the course directly to those in your organisation who need the skills.
Instructor model – you send a member of your staff to train to become a BILD approved in-house PRICE Instructor. Once qualified they can deliver bespoke training within your organisation to those who need it. You can train as many people as your organisation requires.