Training to help you to meet the specific needs of your staff and those they care for.
Scroll down for more information...
Hospital & Health
Our training enables your staff to:
- prevent and de-escalate crises
- understand the role of Positive behaviour support plans within a behaviour management framework
- understand the causes of challenging behaviour and its functions
- provide effective coping strategies for service users and support workers
- reduce the need to rely on high-risk interventions
- learn a range of breakaway and physical techniques
We offer two models of delivery for this training:
Participant model – one of our highly experienced BILD Acredited PRICE training Instructor’s deliver the course directly to those in your organisation who need the skills. If you are interested in this model you can find out more by clicking on the Participant courses from the list below.
Instructor model – you send a member of your staff to train to become a BILD approved in-house PRICE Instructor. Once qualified they can deliver bespoke training within your organisation to those who need it. You can train as many people as your organisation requires. If you’re interested in this model, you can find out more by clicking on the Instructor courses from the list below.
Combining expertise through training, consultancy, procedures and direct work to improve the lives of vulnerable children and adults.